Electrical Engineering Internship Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

See the latest NVIDIA Jobs

8 Interview Questions: 18 of 8

Sort by

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Internship at Honda Aircraft Company:

“It was a written test with 4 questions. Each one harder than the last. They gave it to me and left the room while I worked. After 20 minutes they returned and went over the test with me. I got 3 of…”

Nov 18, 2013

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Internship at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services:

“Can you tell me about a time when you improved a process?”

Aug 23, 2012

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Internship at Schindler Elevator Corporation:

“Read a C++ program and determine what it does and find the output”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 23, 2012

“Draw the voltage output signal if a Sine wave voltage signal was inputed in a circuit with a full-rectifier ?”

Aug 23, 2012

“Draw the voltage output signal if a Sine wave voltage signal was inputed in a circuit with a half-rectifier and capacitor ?”

Aug 23, 2012

“Draw the voltage output signal if a Sine wave voltage signal was inputed in a circuit with a half-rectifier ?”

Apr 30, 2012

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Internship at Bonneville Power:

“Have you ever been in a position where you had to make a choice between something ethical and unethical? What choice did you make (and why) and what was the outcome?”

Oct 10, 2011

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Internship at Caterpillar:

“Describe a time when you had to make a decision quickly.”