Electrical Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

537 Interview Questions: 2130 of 537 Sort by

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at California Steel:

“Most Difficult question is they asked something that i have never learned or exposed at school, but the interviewers understand that.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at GE Oil & Gas:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Portland General Electric:

“Tell us about a time when you needed to resolve an issue while working in a group.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“No questions were above 7th grade level with regard to difficulty and certainly had little to do with my prospective position. Ex: You need something that only costs $1.00
Is it ok to just take…”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“Tell us about a customer you had that was difficult and how did you deal with that customer.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AK Steel Holding Corporation:

“There were not one, it was great!”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FLIR:

“Last engineer asked if I could show them inverting amplifier with gain of 10? It was straight forward question and simple question but i staggered a little, because i was not sure if he was serious…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“Please tell us how you deal with diversity at the work place with particular examples and how you handled it”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at L-3 Communications:

“The most difficult question asked why I wanted to work for them and how I expected my work to be there.”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at JMC Steel Group:

“How would I feel about working around/with big machinery.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electrical interview questions and reviews. All 537 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.