Electronics Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

246 Interview Questions: 2130 of 246 Sort by

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epic Systems Corporation:

“The most challenging question was: Tell me about a time when something didn't work out the way you wanted it to. Difficult because it was so open-ended and I hadn't really prepared for it.”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cotmac Electronics (Michigan):

“The most difficult question was regarding a DC motor. 'what will happen if we remove the magnetic field?' I answered that since there will be no field, there won't be any torque generated and hence…”

Apr 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“There were really no difficult questions. They just ask simple questions like: Describe a time you had to handle a difficult task, or if a customer is angry how would you handle the situation?”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“They seemed to be fixated on whether or not you will go the extra mile for the company.So they may ask you to name a time when you did a extra project for your previous employer.Or can you tell me a…”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Insight Global:

“What are the negative things your past employer would say about you”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“"If this situation occured, what would you do."”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“When you have modulars and there are customers, which comes first?”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sears:

“Have you worked in sales before?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“Interview questions were straight-forward, experience oriented. No psychological or trick questions.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronics interview questions and reviews. All 246 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.