email Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Interview Questions: 110 of 14 Sort by

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PredictAny:

“I didn't expect to talk about what I could do for him. Most interviews are about past experience, and he never reviewed my resume.”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bonnier Corporation:

“They will ask specifics about your niche knowledge. Best practices and current coding capabilities.”

Sep 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Half Price Tutors:

“Demonstrating your abilities in front of your peers.”

Aug 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at StrongView:

“Interviewers were asking questions I wouldn't know the answer to, in order to evaluate how I might respond to similar pressure”

Jun 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CarMax:

“Kept asking about thefts, had I stolen anything from an employer, did I help my friends steal anything, ever stolen anything, etc. over & over with drugs, theft, etc. I am not a thief/druggie!!!”

Jun 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Chilton Investment Co.:

“Question about SAN Technology-what SAN techs are you familiar with, what have you used? What email system have you maintained? Familiarity with Active directory”

May 28, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at HostGator.com:

“Are you familiar with setting up Outlook?”

Oct 18, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acxiom:

“If you had 500,000 email subscribers, then suddenly lost 100,000 the next day how would you attack this problem?”

Aug 21, 2011

Interview Question for Senior Systems Engineer at Iron Mountain Inc:

“Windows AD, Exchange how do they relate.”

Aug 17, 2010

Interview Question for Online Marketing Manager at Bitdefender:

“What was your experiences on email marketing, search engine marketing and affiliate marketing?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at email interview questions and reviews. All 14 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.