Energy interview questions

SolarCity Interviews

www.solarcity.com  /  HQ: San Mateo

122 Interviews

2.6

Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“f(n) is a function counting all the ones that show up in 1, 2, 3, ..., n. so f(1)=1, f(10)=2, f(11)=4 etc. When is the first time f(n)=n.”

“I was asked to describe in detail the hedges I would implement to protect myself on a cargo of Petroleum bought today for future delivery in one region on local pricing with intention to deliver if…”

“how many zeros are at the end of 100!”

“You are in charge of building a pipeline 200 miles from the ocean to a refinery and there is a mountain range in the way. What issues are involved in this project?”

“HR rep. confirmed interview went well but took me by surprise when she wanted to know if I would be receptive to a position that sounded like a telephone lead generator?”

“What is your favorite Icecream”

“Tell me about your business. The financials, the key competitors, etc.”

“Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What was the outcome?”

“At atmospheric pressure, at what temperature in degrees celsius does water freeze? Many people get this wrong somehow.”

“if you have a pump in a run of piping a dp pressure readouts coming off the piping, one 3 floors above, one in line with the pump, and one 3 levels below, which is most accurate? Will the one above…”

110 of 1,568 Interview Questions