Energy Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,230 Interview Questions: 1120 of 1,230

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Canvasser at Direct Energy:

“Nothing. It's pretty mindless.”

Sep 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Developer at PacifiCorp:

“When a customer comes to our website, they can select which electric account they want to see details for. We use a 'pattern' to load several sets of details about the selected account. What
 Is…”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Principal Auditor at Exelon:

“Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.”

Interview Question for Field Energy Advisor at SolarCity:

“I don't recall the specific questions actually, since its been a year. But i do not recall it being out of the ordinary.”

Interview Question for Sourcing Program Leader at GE Energy Management:

“given your background, how did you get into sourcing?”

Interview Question for Engineer at juwi:

“This was not an interview question type process but more conversational, as if they were trying to get to know me. I went to lunch with a senior engineer and a young hire who was extremely arrogant…”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Asset and Process Development Engineer at BP:

“none really. typical "good cop" interview where they want you to reveal yourself.”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Project Specialist at SolarCity:

“Most questions were geared to getting to know me to see if I was a personality fit. I was completely comfortable with this as I believe that renewable energy is the most important industry for our…”

Sep 2, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Recruiter at Verengo Solar:

“It was a long process but it was nice to meet everyone and know that I had all of their approvials”

Sep 1, 2014

Interview Question for Geologist at BP:

“You will be asked to give examples of something you proposed where you made a difference. It could be a better flow around tables in a restaurant, just something that shows action. There are…”