Energy Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,194 Interview Questions: 1120 of 1,194 Sort by

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Consumers Energy:

“Name a time when you didn't agree with company policy. What is your weakness? How do you deal with difficult customers? Is there anything in your life that would prevent you from being available at…”

Interview Question for Analyst Environmental Senior at Entergy Louisiana:

“Most questions were related to the job description, your resume, and experiences, etc. There were some behavioral questions. The questions were fair.”

Interview Question for Oracle Applications Support Analyst at Avista Utilities:

“The most difficult questions were technical about the subject matter of the position. The interviewers knew a lot about the position they were filling and the questions were technical and targeted…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Engineering Associate II at Lcra:

“It's difficult to say, but the question I found most difficult was one about previous disagreements with a boss. I've had bosses in the past who were more agreeable, or who were from retail type…”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Constellation Energy Group:

“What is your ideal job, and where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about the company? Tell me about a mistake you made in school, work, or volunteering, and how did you correct it…”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer I at Entergy Nuclear:

“Tell of a time when you were interacting with a person, and reading their reactions caused you to alter your course of action.”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Good Industry/Bad Experience at SolarCity:

“You will be responsible for generating over 160 appointments per month. If you don't your fired. Can you do this?”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Underground Coal Miner at Murray Energy:

“What do you look for in a boss”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Underground Coal Miner at Murray Energy:

“Where do you want to be in 10 years”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Solar Consultant at Sunrun:

“Most Difficult was the waiting, because they are a very through, ethical, and hire very carefully it well over a month from my first conversation to my offer letter being sent to my email. Due to the…”