Energy Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,199 Interview Questions: 2130 of 1,199 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for FEC at SolarCity:

“Nothing really tough or surprising about their questions. If you have been going out on other interviews you should encounter nothing different here.”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Project Manager at NYSERDA:

“Will you stay at NYSERDA for more than a few yrs.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Research Analyst at National Renewable Energy Lab:

“Telephone interview asked common questions about study and work experience based on resume. HR asked me about the reason why my RA terminated.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Manager at GE Power & Water:

“No difficult questions. All standard questions on experience.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Consumers Energy:

“sell this product in one minute which was a co detector”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Audit at Dominion Virginia Power:

“There were no "hard" questions. The only one that was hard to answer was around detailing what a normal day is like for me. In audit, probably most professional jobs, there is no typical day…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Analyst at Consumers Energy:

“Equal mix of technical questions (what's the SQL command to yadda) and personality questions (How would you deal with an unreasonable user request ).
Fairly straight forward interview.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Sales at SolarCity:

“She kept asking what I disliked about past jobs, and when I offered a light answer wanted a more negative response, as if she was fishing for a reason to pass on my aplication.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Inside Sales Consultant at Verengo Solar:

“There were no difficult questions in the interview.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Specialist at Con Edison of New York:

“The technical questions were specific to the position - there were no curve balls there, you should be able to answer questions related to the job. Be prepared to provide stories about your…”