Energy Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,239 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,239 Sort by

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Pricing and Structuring Specialist at Dominion Resources:

“There was no difficult, challenging and unexpected question. In fact the interviewers and specially the hiring manager were very nice people and only wanted to make sure I had a personality that…”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Project Manager at Cardno:

“What level of pay are you expecting?”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Advanced Product Manager at Westinghouse:

“It was not stressful, but it was thorough. How would you gather information on the market acceptance of a technology not currently in the market.”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Senior QA Engineer at VARENTEC, INC.:

“Questions that starts with aggressive tones and ask Why do you do this, and how come you dont do that, etc...”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Energy Consultant at RGS Energy:

“Sell me Solar... You should study before you go in and read up as much as you can about solar.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Staff Accountant at ADM:

“They were pretty standard questions.”

Interview Question for Co-Op at Duke Energy:

“Tell us of a time you things didn't go as expected and what did you do to solve the situation.”

Interview Question for Sro at PSEG Nuclear:

“Normal behavioral based questions”

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer at Abengoa:

“A question made by the Hiring Manager: Tell me how you used the Logic to resolve a problem in your last job?”

Interview Question for Intern at Integrys Energy Group:

“When was a time that you felt conflicted with your leader and what did you do?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 1,239 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.