Energy Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,507 Interview Questions: 4150 of 1,507

Sort by

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for OUTSIDE SALES at SolarCity:

“asked all the usual questions
-what would make you a good fit
-what qualities are important in this position
-weaknesses/strengths”

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Care Specialist at SolarCity:

“A customer calls in January and complains that their bill is much higher than it was the previous summer. What do you tell them?”

Interview Question for Senior Sales Engineer at RigNet:

“Interview was short, 20 minutes, and I did not get to ask many questions.
HR representative said they require you to put salary expectations in writing.
2 weeks pasted without any response sent…”

Interview Question for Energy Specialist at SolarCity:

“what do you know about the company”

Interview Question for Edison Engineering Development Program at GE:

“Asked interested technical questions about projects that I have done in the past”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Consumers Energy:

“Name a time when you didn't agree with company policy. What is your weakness? How do you deal with difficult customers? Is there anything in your life that would prevent you from being available at…”

Interview Question for Analyst Environmental Senior at Entergy Louisiana:

“Most questions were related to the job description, your resume, and experiences, etc. There were some behavioral questions. The questions were fair.”

Interview Question for Oracle Applications Support Analyst at Avista Utilities:

“The most difficult questions were technical about the subject matter of the position. The interviewers knew a lot about the position they were filling and the questions were technical and targeted…”

Interview Question for Engineering Associate II at Lcra:

“It's difficult to say, but the question I found most difficult was one about previous disagreements with a boss. I've had bosses in the past who were more agreeable, or who were from retail type…”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Constellation Energy Group:

“What is your ideal job, and where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about the company? Tell me about a mistake you made in school, work, or volunteering, and how did you correct it…”