Engineer Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,858 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,858

Sort by

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering Intern at FireEye:

“What does it mean that HTTP is stateless (going back to the call quality issues, I had to ask him to repeat himself about 4 times, until he virtually spelled it out)”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Intern at Qualcomm:

“Extremely easy interview, asked basic programming concepts such focusing on object oriented design (Describe OOP, what is a class, what is a mutex, etc.).”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering Intern at Google:

“The most unexpected question they asked me was Why Google? I said, Why not Google?”

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer Intern at Osteometer MediTech:

“Work with OScope”

Interview Question for Hull and Systems Engineering Intern at Chevron Shipping:

“Tell me about a time you spotted and solved a problem before it became one.”

Interview Question for Engineering Intern at ON Semiconductor:

“most questions were related to programming skills, device physics, vlsi and whatever one have on the CV.”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer Intern at Amazon.com:

“Given an array of unsorted integer values define a method that determines repeats within the array. Can you optimize your algorithm for space /time.”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer Intern at Amazon.com:

“Given nxn grid with some squares that are impassable discuss an algorithm to find a path from start to goal.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering Intern at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.:

“They asked me a lot of C# questions I hadn't prepared for... Luckily and coincidently I self taught myself C# earlier this year so they weren't too bad. A lot of syntax, exception handling questions…”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer Intern at Sorrento Lactalis:

“What do you know about glycol cooling systems?”