Engineer New Grad Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Engineer New Grad"? See Companies

“Implement division without using multiplication or division. It should work most efficient and fast.”

“Write a function that finds the median of a set of three numbers, also find the Big O. Can it be done with only 2 comparisons, or do you need 3?”

“Given a base 10 number, print the hexidecimal (base 16) representation of that number.”

“We have a fairly large log file, about 5GB. Each line of the log file contains an url which a user has visited on our site. We want to figure out what's the most popular 100 urls visited by our users.”

“Given a list of integers of at least length 7, print the average of each consecutive 7 number long subsequence (sliding window).”

“Write a function that takes in an integer and returns the number of ones set in the binary representation.”

“If you had a savings account with $1, at a 100% interest rate, at what year would you have 15 billion dollars?”

“Isomorphic trees”

“None I could think of, I prepared everything from careercup yahoo questions and programming interviews book. I dint had an offer during the time I was writing this.
1. find right cousin of a given…”

0 of 1 found helpful

“Find the first letter in a string that does not have a pair.”

110 of 102 Interview Questions