Engineering Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,856 Interview Questions: 2130 of 1,856 Sort by

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Société Générale:

“All are difficult. But if well prepared, it won't be too crazy.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comtech Xicom Technology:

“I was asked to solve a fluids problem that involved bernoulli's equation, head loss in a pipe, reynold's number, moody diagram, and calculating the size of a pump given certain circumstances. I was…”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FireEye:

“Questions were moderate”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FICO:

“why this position suits you”

Jun 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boehringer Ingelheim:

“All the questions I had were basic situational questions. It was my first internship so I did not have any real technical experience yet.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Live Nation Entertainment:

“Most questions are behavioral questions: Why do you choose Live Nation?
What programming language do you usually use? What do you like/don't like about it?
They asked me about my project.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Toyota Motor Sales:

“Toyota uses the STAR system for all of their interviews. STAR is an acronym for Situation, Task, Action, and Result. They will ask you about a problem or a project you have encountered and how you…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sierra Nevada Corporation:

“An interviewer asked about the Fast Fourier Transform, but not as an interview question, he was just excited that I knew what it was and could talk about it. He asked how I would address a particular…”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at VAM USA:

“I am facing difficulty with with current work of mine, how can you help me out?”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FireEye:

“What does it mean that HTTP is stateless (going back to the call quality issues, I had to ask him to repeat himself about 4 times, until he virtually spelled it out)”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engineering Intern interview questions and reviews. All 1,856 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.