Engineering Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,855 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,855 Sort by

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FireEye:

“What does it mean that HTTP is stateless (going back to the call quality issues, I had to ask him to repeat himself about 4 times, until he virtually spelled it out)”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Qualcomm:

“Extremely easy interview, asked basic programming concepts such focusing on object oriented design (Describe OOP, what is a class, what is a mutex, etc.).”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“The most unexpected question they asked me was Why Google? I said, Why not Google?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Osteometer MediTech:

“Work with OScope”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Chevron Shipping:

“Tell me about a time you spotted and solved a problem before it became one.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at ON Semiconductor:

“most questions were related to programming skills, device physics, vlsi and whatever one have on the CV.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Given an array of unsorted integer values define a method that determines repeats within the array. Can you optimize your algorithm for space /time.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Given nxn grid with some squares that are impassable discuss an algorithm to find a path from start to goal.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.:

“They asked me a lot of C# questions I hadn't prepared for... Luckily and coincidently I self taught myself C# earlier this year so they weren't too bad. A lot of syntax, exception handling questions…”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sorrento Lactalis:

“What do you know about glycol cooling systems?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engineering Intern interview questions and reviews. All 1,855 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.