Engineering Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,723 Interview Questions: 4150 of 1,723 Sort by

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Intern at AKUNA CAPITAL:

“1.Write code to shuffle a 52-card deck.
2.Find the common element in 2 arrays.
3.Tell the difference between memory-managed and unmanaged programming languages(Java and C++)”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for R&D Engineering Intern at Biomerieux USA:

“Describe something that you have designed in the past year.”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Intern at Google:

“This was my first technical interview, so I was very unprepared. I will say prepare well. The first interview was not really hard, and the interview help you a lot through the process. Think loud…”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for ASIC Engineer Intern at Infinera:

“How do I connect two designs working at different clock speeds ?”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer Intern at Expedia:

“1] Given a series of data, cluster it into sub components. It was for a specific use case which was fun to solve. Prepare HashMap well.
2] Given 2 rectangles, find out the smaller rectangle which is…”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Intern at Sage Computing:

“Basic questions on any technology you are aware of.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer Intern Microsoft at Microsoft:

“Every question was about trees. Know your trees!!!”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer Intern at Amazon.com:

“There are a lot of questions that can be solved by arrays, sorting can be done in O(nlogn)... but they are looking for more than just correct answers, having an answer with a high time / space…”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test Intern at Microsoft:

“Test a bicycle.”

Interview Question for Oracle Software Engineering Intern at Oracle:

“Describe the types of algorithms you've worked with. This was followed up by specific questions about a particular algorithm I mentioned.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engineering Intern interview questions and reviews. All 1,723 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.