Engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

25,789 Interview Questions: 5160 of 25,789 Sort by

Interview Question for Applications Support Engineer Intern at MathWorks:

“Difference between final, finally and finalized in java?”

Interview Question for Manufacturing Engineer at St. Jude Medical:

“What did you dislike most about your last job”

Interview Question for Principal Software Engineer at Symantec:

“They did ask something not related to the job but from your resume so make sure you know whatever you put on your resume”

Interview Question for Principal Engineer at ARINC:

“What is your biggest weakness?”

Interview Question for Manufacturing Engineer at ATK Tactical Systems:

“How would you react in [X] situation? The [X] being several things from work place problems, inter personal problems, and operational problems. My best guess is that they were interested in figuring…”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Product Quality Engineer Intern at Palantir Technologies:

“Most of the questions were things like, "You work for a company that manufactures blenders. How do you test this blender?" They're basically looking for you to consider every possible angle in which…”

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Microsoft:

“Know your Linked List algorithms.”

Interview Question for Product Engineer I at SanDisk:

“One of the engineers asked me questions about CS, which was something I was not prepared for. She assured me that it doesn't matter if I didn't know that much, she just wanted to do it for fun…”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer I at Amazon.com:

“Base on the code that you've written so far, what can you add or modify to improve it?”

Interview Question for Engineering Intern at Exxon Mobil:

“What is your favorite class so far? What is your least favorite and why?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engineering interview questions and reviews. All 25,789 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.