engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

110 Interview Questions: 110 of 110

Sort by

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for .NET Developer at Wayfair:

“They focused on whether you have a better understanding of certain fields of knowledge rather than your potential or desire to learn. But at least I know where I needs to be improved. In a nutshell…”

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Database Engineer at Analytic Strategies:

“No difficult questions. They read from a checklist.”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for CollegeMechanical Engineering at Gulfstream Aerospace:

“What are your weaknesses? Have you worked in a team environment before? If yes, elaborate on the experience.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at NVIDIA:

“Questions on C and DS”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer at California Steel:

“Most Difficult question is they asked something that i have never learned or exposed at school, but the interviewers understand that.”

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer Interview At William's Tower at Williams:

“Their requirement is Have 5+ years of engineering experience in the oil and gas industry & Possess a PE license. Which I am over qualify for that.”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Base2 Solutions:

“None of the questions were unexpected. However, the most challenging part was being able to effectively communicate all of the soft skills without sounding vague and nebulous.”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Frontier Communications:

“How do you handle a difficult confrontational peer in the work place?”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Co-Op at Charles River Development:

“Some of the technical questions were tough for my lacking of expertise but not particularly difficult. Data structure questions, object oriented focused questions, etc.”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Tesr Automation Engineer II at Bose:

“On Site Interview: Some of the general questions include
* Why do you want to work at BOSE?
* Describe you previous projects and provide details about the products from your past companies…”