Engineering Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

233 Companies: 13 of 233

See the latest Boeing Jobs

275 Interview Questions: 110 of 275 Sort by

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Manager at Danaher:

“It wasn't difficult, and although not unexpected as I was notified I would need to complete it, but the psychological evaluation. I was not informed of the results of my psych eval, however, I am…”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Integration Engineer/Technical Project Manager at Epic Systems Corporation:

“What specifically about the healthcare industry are you most interested in?”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer Manager at Amazon Lab126:

“Nothing was difficult for me to answer. The 1st phone screen with the principle engineer was 10x harder than the 2nd phone screen, and I nailed it. Mostly data structure, some programming language…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Manager (Electrical/Signal) - Operations Management Training Program at Union Pacific:

“Describe a time where you saw someone being unsafe or violating a safety rule in the workplace, and describe what you did.”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Program Manager at Matterport:

“What does a cow weigh? I understand that this is a fairly typical type of question to test abstract thinking ability for engineers. I had fun with it.

Most interviews focused on experience and…”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer/Applications Manager at Syniverse:

“Are you familiar with Tekno Telekom (propietary equipment)? I was not, but had enough background that Syniverse accepted my application.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager/Chemical Engineer at DECCO US Post-Harvest:

“not really any difficult, just more type of questions to see if they like you or not.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BrightRoll:

“The sim was time-intensive but exciting and enjoyable.”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Regal Beloit:

“Explain where you want to be in 5 years”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“Questions were toy CS problems that fresh grads would solve (dismissing 90% of my career). Think data structure (variations of sorting arrays/modifying binary trees).”