Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Enterprise Account Manager"? See Companies

“What are the most important characteristics that an Account Manager should possess?
How would handle someone who was not doing their job.”

“The sales manager sarcastically asking why I didn't ask one of the other interviewers what he had done previously before working at DocuSign.”

“Since you didn't come from the HR or recruitment field how are you going to work within this industry since most of your experience comes from Tech Publishing?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Give me the top 5 things that you are looking for in a company that you are getting at your currently company. We are concerned about someone who is interviewing us for a job that has been with…”

“Oh, you don't have a degree...?”

“None. fairly routine interview process. Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected”

“Tell me about a challenge you've had dealing with a Fortune 500 company?”

“The most difficult question was did you think the interview would be this detailed? I made up the entire powerpoint presentation based on the criteria they provided and a lot of imagination.”

“I was asked about the particular market and space. Did my research but was not as knowledgeable as I should have been.”

“This was a sales interview, focus was on big wins, overcoming objections, account planning”

110 of 13 Interview Questions