Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Interview Questions: 1119 of 19 Sort by

Apr 29, 2011

Interview Question for Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“Tell me a time where you had to change someone's perspective who was angry with you.”

Mar 14, 2011

Interview Question for Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“What do you expect to get out of this job”

Mar 10, 2011

“Why would you want to work for Enterprise when you don't come from a sales background?”

Feb 25, 2011

“Why do you want to work for Enterprise at this point in your career? (I was changing careers)”

Feb 14, 2011

“Why enterprise?”

Aug 8, 2010

“Tell me about your work history and previous school experience”

Aug 8, 2010

“What other opportunities have you pursued?”

Jun 12, 2010

“You majored in .........(something unrelated to the job).......... Why do you want to work for this company?”

May 25, 2010

“tell me about a time when you tried to pursusade somebody to see things your way and it didnt work.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee interview questions and reviews. All 19 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.