Enterprise Software & Network Solutions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,577 Companies: 13 of 4,577

See the latest Salesforce.com Jobs

5,942 Interview Questions: 110 of 5,942

Sort by

Interview Question for Web Development Manager at DS-IQ:

“I think the best way to answer this is it depends on what you bring to the party and where your talent is focused. For me, it was a security problem.”

Interview Question for Sales Account Manager at Oracle:

“What is your approach to handling rejection”

Interview Question for Data Analyst at PayScale:

“Certain statistical questions regarding how to account for error in your normal statistical distribution”

Interview Question for QA Engineer at Booker:

“In the first interview they ask some technical questions. They are not difficult, for a QA, and they don't cut you out if you don't know everything. I failed to answer some questions and I got my…”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Sales at Engineerica Systems:

“What is a csv file?”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Manager at Vocus:

“The interview questions were pretty standard. More or less they asked questions to gauge interest and learn about my past experience.”

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service at GroupCast:

“Tell me about yourself? When they are looking for something specific. They are looking for key words that would help them why they should choose you base on your personal life”

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Symantec:

“None unexpected. I asked question what do they like at Symantec, and no one could say even one positive thing - not about company, or work they do.”

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Business Partner at Thomson Reuters:

“Give an example of a time when you implemented a large change.”

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for Market Maker at Ariba:

“When I interviewed it was more about how you would approach a problem as opposed to coming up with the right answer. They asked things like "How many golf balls would fit into a 747?"”