Enterprise Software & Network Solutions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,942 Interview Questions: 1120 of 5,942

Sort by

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Sales at Engineerica Systems:

“What is a csv file?”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Manager at Vocus:

“The interview questions were pretty standard. More or less they asked questions to gauge interest and learn about my past experience.”

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service at GroupCast:

“Tell me about yourself? When they are looking for something specific. They are looking for key words that would help them why they should choose you base on your personal life”

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Symantec:

“None unexpected. I asked question what do they like at Symantec, and no one could say even one positive thing - not about company, or work they do.”

Interview Question for Human Resources Business Partner at Thomson Reuters:

“Give an example of a time when you implemented a large change.”

Interview Question for Market Maker at Ariba:

“When I interviewed it was more about how you would approach a problem as opposed to coming up with the right answer. They asked things like "How many golf balls would fit into a 747?"”

Interview Question for Lead User Experience/UI Designer at Euclid:

“The design exercise is more like a design project. while they keep telling you not to spend more than 8 hours on it, they evaluate it like you should have spent 40 hours on it. While I sat through…”

Interview Question for Account Executive at GroupCast:

“All questions were related to preferences for atmosphere and hunter versus gather personality type.”

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Engagement Manager at DataShield:

“Nothing technical. They don't have a lot of confidence in the people they interview. I've been asked repeatedly, if hired, will I stay with them for a while. They are concerned people may quit…”

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Manager -Bosch at AMX:

“What do you know about manufacturing?”