Entry Level Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

29 Companies: 13 of 29

1 Entry Level Associate Interview Question and Review

See the latest Pre-Paid Legal Jobs

28 Interview Questions: 110 of 28 Sort by

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Forensics Entry Level Associate Position at PwC:

“Being a technical field and a technical position, the interviewer seemed to know how my college life was rather than trying to ask technical question regarding the job. I was asked just one technical…”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Marketing Associate at Legacy Marketing of Boston:

“There were no difficult questions. The unexpected one was how would I rank money and fun and growth.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UPS:

“Mostly behavioral questions, prior work experiences, and skills listed on the Resume”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bowdoin Group:

“"What is the first thing you do when I ask you to find a tech developer in the Boston area? Where do you go first?"”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Experis:

“What's the latest book you read and why?”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at MOD Promotions :

“They call themselves a "direct marketing" company, but they really do sales. They dismissed my near decade of sales experience.”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at ROI Revolution:

“The phone interview questions asked by the recruiter was pretty standard stuff, probably to weed out those with poor speaking skills or lack of prep.”

Jul 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Halliburton:

“There weren't really any unexpected questions, it was the typical "are you a leader or follower" or "tell me about a time you were stressed and how you handled it" or "how do you work in teams" type…”

May 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UPS:

“No difficult question. Maybe because it wa an entry level position.”

May 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vocus:

“They told me they saw me in outside sales more so than inside sales. They asked me why I thought I would do well in an inside sales role.”