Entry Level Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

128 Companies: 13 of 128

4 Entry Level Sales Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest DMC Atlanta Jobs

153 Interview Questions: 110 of 153 Sort by

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing/Sales Entry Level Account Manager at Infinite Direct:

“"What do you think of the Geico commercial? Is it effective in marketing its product?"”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales Associate at Bowdoin Group:

“"What is the first thing you do when I ask you to find a tech developer in the Boston area? Where do you go first?"”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales Executive at J.W. Business Acquisitions:

“Questions weren't too difficult or unexpected.”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales/Marketing at Empire Marketing Executives:

“The questions are pretty straightforward and if you have any questions, they answer them.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales at Golden Enterprise Marketing:

“What are your long term goals?”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Outside Sales at ADP:

“I got all the way to the interview with the hiring manager and the question that I did not see coming was in regards to me staying in the area. It wasn't so much a question as a statement I was…”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales Representative at Lucky 13 Consulting:

“i was asked to explain a time at a former job where my integrity was questioned and what i did to overcome it.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Entry-level Sales Representative at Impact Networking:

“could you see yourself doing this everyday?”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales Manager at DMC Atlanta:

“where can you tell me about you that is not on your resume?”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Transitional Entry Level Sales Position at Adcap Network Systems:

“What is the most difficult thing that you've ever had to do what was the outcome and what did you learn from it?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entry Level Sales interview questions and reviews. All 153 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.