Entry Level Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

160 Interview Questions: 3140 of 160 Sort by

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advanced Business Acquisitions:

“They tested my management and sales skills - I thought this was hard to do on the spot. I have experience as a server/bartender - so I was able to relate that a lot to the questions being asked.”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Buckhead Business Consulting:

“Are you okay doing outside sales for 100% commission?”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Invictus Group :

“What is the difference between indirect and direct marketing?”

Jan 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Connect DFW:

“All questions were very straightforward and easy; nothing unexpected.”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tactical Marketing Concepts:

“There were no difficult questions, all that was asked was about past work experience, and behavioral interviewing questions (i.e. "Describe a time when you encountered failure, and how you dealt with…”

Jan 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advanced Business Acquisitions:

“On the second interview they ask more difficult questions about management styles and sales tactics.”

Jan 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Touch Management Group:

“The questions were pretty informal and the hardest part was more about me asking the right questions to them.”

Dec 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at DePere Concepts:

“None of the questions were difficult. The job itself is horrible.”

Dec 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Raseri:

“They asked if there were any specific goals that I wanted to reach within the next five and ten years. Nice to hear that an employer actually cares about professional growth and helps you get there.”

Dec 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Raseri:

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entry Level Sales interview questions and reviews. All 160 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.