Entry Level Sales Position Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

BAY (Business. Around. You) Interviews

See the latest BAY (Business. Around. You) Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12 Sort by

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Transitional Entry Level Sales Position at Adcap Network Systems:

“What is the most difficult thing that you've ever had to do what was the outcome and what did you learn from it?”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales Position at LTG Marketing & Development:

“At first going out of the office for the interview scared me but James who ran my interview was very laid back and informative.”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Entry-Level Sales and Marketing Position at 312 Marketing:

“What motivates you? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you see yourself as an employee or employer? What are your 3 biggest strengths? 3 weaknesses?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sep 4, 2012

Interview Question for Entry Level Marketing and Sales Position at PMC Dayton:

“If you would pick anyone in the world to be a great example of leadership who would it be?”

May 29, 2012

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales Position at Jobspring Partners:

“We don't think you are coach able. Convince us otherwise”

Apr 17, 2012

Interview Question for Entry Level Marketing-Sales Position at 600 Global, Inc.:

“What past experiences would benefit you in this position?”

Apr 17, 2012

“What interested you in this position?”

Oct 25, 2011

Interview Question for Entry Level Sale Position at BAY (Business. Around. You):

“Show me how you would win over the client in a situation like this.”

Oct 25, 2011

“What would you do to sell someone on a product you knew they were already opposed to?”

May 26, 2011

Interview Question for Entry-level Sales Position at SFI Consulting:

“What type of job are you looking for?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entry Level Sales Position interview questions and reviews. All 12 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.