Environmental Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

238 Interview Questions: 3140 of 238 Sort by

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at City of Jacksonville:

“If your boss asks you to do something considered immoral, but not illegal what would you do?”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at QuikTrip:

“HR has a timed computer logic test that they apparently give to everyone interviewing regardless of position.”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Trident Seafoods:

“What salary are you expecting?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Trinity Consultants:

“Give 2 biggest weaknesses and 2 biggest strengths about yourself. This question was difficult, because while I had thought about multiple strengths, I had only though about one weakness. Weaknesses…”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ARCADIS:

“Do you have any experience with groundwater modeling software?”

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Eastern Research Group, Inc.:

“Interviewers may ask questions aimed at making you think on your feet, to demonstrate how you think and what your thought process is like in working towards an answer.”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CDM Smith:

“There wasn't anything particular that stood out. Some of the technical questions about chemistry were completely irrelevant to the job and since I didn't think to study up on those, they were a bit…”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ECS Carolinas:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Gel Group:

“Questions regarding my former employer which I was leaving were difficult to answer”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at State of Illinois:

“I went in to a large office with approximately 15 people in the room. They proceeded to fire three part questions at me one after another. It was very intimidating and unprofessional as far as I was…”