Event Management Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Event Management"?See Companies

“4 boxes - which one is in your mind most important?

1. Very important task, quick deadline
2. Very important task, not urgent to finish
3. Not very important task, quick deadline
4. Not very…”

“What are your weaknesses?”

“You basically just follow the account director around while they do their job, walking into liquor stores, bars, barber shops, auto repair places, you name it all day. They take you to lunch and that…”

“Once applying online, you are pretty much guaranteed an interview. They emailed me an automated email the next day and called me to set up an interview before I could even read the email. The admin…”

“There were no difficult questions, the interviewer read my application and resume, eyes seemed to light up and told me the dress requirements if I didn't have the items (khaki pants and black tennis…”

“asked if I would be comfortable going into stores and malls to sell products from their clients.”

“Would I be able to attend the 16 hours of security training (company paid)”

“Why non-profit?”