everis Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

2.6

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at everis (Washington, DC).

Interview

The Interview Process include a HR Phone Screen, 2 onsite interviews with a Director and a Executive Director. Each were about 30 minutes each. Then HR followed up about a week later with the news that they wanted to make an offer. We spent about one day going back and forth with salary.

Interview Questions

• Business Process and previous client engagements. Why everis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked for an expected salary. Then they come back with a lower number. We ended up agree to meet in the middle.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at everis in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview with a manager within 3 days. Recruiter provided information on salary (below market) and benefits prior to the interview. Questions were all behavioral and fairly ordinary (strengths, weaknesses, current job responsibilities, etc.). The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I was told to expect an update from the recruiter but never heard from them again.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at everis in August 2014.

Interview

Recruiter moved quickly in interview process, had initial phone screen, moved on to Skype interview with two other associates the following day. Third day into the interview process, did not receive offer. Interview was uncomfortable and could not establish much rapport or connection to interviewers. Very focused on background, skills and industry knowledge. Did not give much time for questions to be asked.

Interview Questions

• Why haven't you tried moving up in your current company?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied over a weekend and received an email the following Monday afternoon. We talked on Wednesday, interviewed on Friday and was offered on the next Monday. Seem rather quick. A few things I will suggest internally though. The process was quick and HR responded quickly with questions. I was expecting some difficult technical questions but didn't seem to get any. Overall, good process with minor tweaks.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at everis (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Started with a basic phone call screening with an HR representative. Went on to an in-person interview with manager and another Business Analyst. Then, met with three managers and other associates.

Interview Questions

Took way too long to communicate and better opportunity came

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at everis in November 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application online for a job in another state and was contacted by a recruiter. I went through several rounds of brief interviews, followed by a longer interview over Skype with a Director. After that remote interview went well, I had an in-person interview with the Director again. I later met with other team members and had an interview with the client for final approval for the position. The whole process took several weeks, but overall went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• No questions were that unexpected, with the right preparation for the interview, by coming with a knowledge the lines of work the company did, and the consulting industry, it allowed for good discusses and ability to ask questions to the interviewer as well. Asked about strengths and weakness, team working skills, how my formal job and skill set would apply to this position, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I was looking for, I gave a range of what I was hoping for and they gave a rebuttal within the ballpark. Not much negotiation beyond that but I was satisfied overall.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at everis (Reston, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and well organized. Had two rounds of interviews with several Partners and the CEO.

Negotiation

They made me an offer, we negotiated once and got to a place where we were both happy.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled me for an interview, asked some basic questions. She was very nice.

Skype interview, was asked to describe my experience. Interviewer asked me various questions about things I have done at previous jobs. Interviewer described the project and what my role would be. Very easy-going interviewer, was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last project you worked on   Answer Question
    • What obstacles did you encounter in your last project? How did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at everis (Boston, MA).

Interview

Meeting with several people who have an incredibly poor grasp of the English language and as long as you can walk and talk at the same time, you'll be offered a job on the spot. Do yourself a favor and turn down the offer.

Interview Questions

• All of them because everis uses questions from Spanish google and then poorly translate them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They refuse to negotiate anything...ever

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

The company hired me through a local college in my area. There was no background check performed and I was offered the job the same day I interviewed. I was given a presentation about the company and I could barely understand the interviewees because they were spanish. I was interviewed by 2 individuals. I was told that I could travel with the company. This still didn't happen. Later the same day, I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked, company was more concerned in showing the powerpoint presentation   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't know if negotioation could have been offered because i never tried. This was a first professional job for me.