everis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Reston, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at everis in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very smooth and well organized. Had two rounds of interviews with several Partners and the CEO.

Negotiation Details – They made me an offer, we negotiated once and got to a place where we were both happy.

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at everis.

Interview Details – Meeting with several people who have an incredibly poor grasp of the English language and as long as you can walk and talk at the same time, you'll be offered a job on the spot. Do yourself a favor and turn down the offer.

Interview Question – All of them because everis uses questions from Spanish google and then poorly translate them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They refuse to negotiate anything...ever

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Birmingham, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at everis in June 2011.

Interview Details – The company hired me through a local college in my area. There was no background check performed and I was offered the job the same day I interviewed. I was given a presentation about the company and I could barely understand the interviewees because they were spanish. I was interviewed by 2 individuals. I was told that I could travel with the company. This still didn't happen. Later the same day, I received an offer letter.

Interview Question – No questions asked, company was more concerned in showing the powerpoint presentation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I don't know if negotioation could have been offered because i never tried. This was a first professional job for me.

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at everis in August 2012.

Interview Details – The first phase consists on verbal reasoning, diagrammatic and numerical tests. If you pass the tests, you get two one on one interviews with different partners of the company. The final step is a interview with the CEO, although this seems to be more of a formality. If you get the interview with the CEO, you are going to get an offer at the end.

Interview Question – The interviews consisted of conversations, as there were no technical questions.   Answer Question

Junior Strategy Consultant Interview

Junior Strategy Consultant
Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at everis in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was routed through a recommendation. The calling process was extremely unprofessional. I got a call asking me if I am available on the following date and time. I said ok since I was in a meeting and asked her to give me a ollow up mail about the details. I wated till the day before interview to get the mail but she later on inquiry by phone I came to know that she forgot.

Later in the interview at the place I was told tow people would be interviewing me with their specific position. But on arrival no one of them was there. Infact another guy took my frst interview and later I was told that since the second guy was not there , there wont be any second interview.

The interview process was quite casual. Mostly ab out the verification of CV and later about some situations. I was giving it for Barcelona office so they told me that Catalan is alaos a requirement for public clients. I knew I lacked on that skill. Nothing to difficult neither professional I would say afater all.

Interview Question – We have to lanuch a new product. How would you start on it ? how would you price it ?   View Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at everis in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews (HHRR director, Manager of the project and Director of the office).

My case was an exception since they have urgency to hire someone for a project. Usually the process involve a IQ test.

In the interviews they revise my CV and asked me questions about my personal life. In the interviews they care a lot about who you are not so much about what you have done.

Interview Question – In one of the interviews the manager asked me to tell him my mistakes during the degree.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Solutions Specific Knowledge Interview

Solutions Specific Knowledge
Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at everis.

Interview Details – Had to go through 4 interviews (HR, Manager, Director and HR again) mostly questions about my CV and expectations. Got asked about how many days have I managed to work consecutively, probably to see if I can handle the massive amount of unpaid overtime that the company expects.
Had to do a basic English test with multichoice answers, not complicated.
Almost no technical questions during the entire process.

Interview Question – They tried to push me into explaining in detail every single reason why I left my prior companies hinting that having several companies in my CV was a liability instead of an asset due to being perceived as a company hopper without commitment. Careful with these questions as this is of capital importance for the HR people of this company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I gave my number and they accepted.

Solutions Assistant Interview

Solutions Assistant
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at everis.

Interview Details – I sent my CV by e-mail and a coulpe of weeks later they called me explaining the position and asking if I was interested. Some days later they sent me an e-mail with some details about the 1st phase.
The 1st phase consists in an explanation about the company and some tests. First a compreension test. You read some texts and then about each test there are some questions. In each question you have a statement related with the text and you have to say either if the statement is true, false or if you cannot know it reading the text. The next test its a numerical one. Some dividing and multiplication questions with 3 digits numbers and some graphical analysis. The last test was a logical one: in each question you have a process where an initial symbol goes through a change. You have to guess which symbol was the result of the transformation of the initial symbol. Then it was a last test more on a personality basis.
Then one week later they called me saying I passed to the next phase. The second phase consisted on an interview with the senior of the project where were asked questions as "Why do you want to work here", "Describe yourself", "Where do you want to be 3 years from now"
Then one week later they called me asking to go to another interview with a partner this time. The questions were basically the same and was explained to me once again how the company works. Finally I was asked to go to a final interview with the CEO. Here, it was again the same questions but he asked me "who do you want to work with, the senior or the partner and why", "how do you know if you should contract anyone for your company", "have you ever cheated on college?", "Why did you did your bachelor in that area", "Would you do it again if it was today" and stuff like that

Interview Question – I didn't have any technical questions, but the most unexpected was "Have you ever cheated on any exame at University?"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because I received another offer of a company in an area that I liked better than the one that company was offering me, and the contract was better

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at everis.

Interview Details – You have to hand out your CV and you have to make a big round of psycotechinic tests during a day. Do not worry, it is almost impossible to finish them, and I guess that the CV is really what counts. It seems like the enviroment in the company is quite formal.

Interview Question – Did not get to the second round   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at everis in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had to deal with a group dynamics. They suggested us a business case about expanding a business into the "Old people residences".

Interview Question – Crunch numbers being agree with the other people   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at everis

Worked for everis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at everis interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by everis employees and interview candidates.