everis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.6

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at everis in August 2014.

Recruiter moved quickly in interview process, had initial phone screen, moved on to Skype interview with two other associates the following day. Third day into the interview process, did not receive offer. Interview was uncomfortable and could not establish much rapport or connection to interviewers. Very focused on background, skills and industry knowledge. Did not give much time for questions to be asked.

Interview Questions
    • Why haven't you tried moving up in your current company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at everis in November 2013.

I submitted my application online for a job in another state and was contacted by a recruiter. I went through several rounds of brief interviews, followed by a longer interview over Skype with a Director. After that remote interview went well, I had an in-person interview with the Director again. I later met with other team members and had an interview with the client for final approval for the position. The whole process took several weeks, but overall went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were that unexpected, with the right preparation for the interview, by coming with a knowledge the lines of work the company did, and the consulting industry, it allowed for good discusses and ability to ask questions to the interviewer as well. Asked about strengths and weakness, team working skills, how my formal job and skill set would apply to this position, etc.   Answer Question
    They asked what I was looking for, I gave a range of what I was hoping for and they gave a rebuttal within the ballpark. Not much negotiation beyond that but I was satisfied overall.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at everis in June 2013.

Interview process was very smooth and well organized. Had two rounds of interviews with several Partners and the CEO.

They made me an offer, we negotiated once and got to a place where we were both happy.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at everis.

Meeting with several people who have an incredibly poor grasp of the English language and as long as you can walk and talk at the same time, you'll be offered a job on the spot. Do yourself a favor and turn down the offer.

Interview Questions
    • All of them because everis uses questions from Spanish google and then poorly translate them.   Answer Question
    They refuse to negotiate anything...ever

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at everis in June 2011.

The company hired me through a local college in my area. There was no background check performed and I was offered the job the same day I interviewed. I was given a presentation about the company and I could barely understand the interviewees because they were spanish. I was interviewed by 2 individuals. I was told that I could travel with the company. This still didn't happen. Later the same day, I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, company was more concerned in showing the powerpoint presentation   Answer Question
    I don't know if negotioation could have been offered because i never tried. This was a first professional job for me.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at everis in June 2014.

They got my cv from an university event. I got called for an interview.
    It was a very simple interview. I had to talk a bit about myself, my motivations, my qualifications, my experience, etc.
    In the end, they ask (like most companies around) how much i'm expected to get paid. The key here is, they focus to much on how much I expect (to get paid) even when I said my priorities were the project itself.
    I left there with the felling that they just wanted another number.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. In the end, all that matters is the amount you expect to be paid and what they are willing to pay.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at everis in August 2012.

The first phase consists on verbal reasoning, diagrammatic and numerical tests. If you pass the tests, you get two one on one interviews with different partners of the company. The final step is a interview with the CEO, although this seems to be more of a formality. If you get the interview with the CEO, you are going to get an offer at the end.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews consisted of conversations, as there were no technical questions.   Answer Question

Junior Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at everis in May 2013.

I was routed through a recommendation. The calling process was extremely unprofessional. I got a call asking me if I am available on the following date and time. I said ok since I was in a meeting and asked her to give me a ollow up mail about the details. I wated till the day before interview to get the mail but she later on inquiry by phone I came to know that she forgot.

Later in the interview at the place I was told tow people would be interviewing me with their specific position. But on arrival no one of them was there. Infact another guy took my frst interview and later I was told that since the second guy was not there , there wont be any second interview.

The interview process was quite casual. Mostly ab out the verification of CV and later about some situations. I was giving it for Barcelona office so they told me that Catalan is alaos a requirement for public clients. I knew I lacked on that skill. Nothing to difficult neither professional I would say afater all.

Interview Questions
    • We have to lanuch a new product. How would you start on it ? how would you price it ?   View Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at everis in May 2009.

I had 3 interviews (HHRR director, Manager of the project and Director of the office).

My case was an exception since they have urgency to hire someone for a project. Usually the process involve a IQ test.

In the interviews they revise my CV and asked me questions about my personal life. In the interviews they care a lot about who you are not so much about what you have done.

Interview Questions
    • In one of the interviews the manager asked me to tell him my mistakes during the degree.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Solutions Specific Knowledge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at everis.

Had to go through 4 interviews (HR, Manager, Director and HR again) mostly questions about my CV and expectations. Got asked about how many days have I managed to work consecutively, probably to see if I can handle the massive amount of unpaid overtime that the company expects.
    Had to do a basic English test with multichoice answers, not complicated.
    Almost no technical questions during the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • They tried to push me into explaining in detail every single reason why I left my prior companies hinting that having several companies in my CV was a liability instead of an asset due to being perceived as a company hopper without commitment. Careful with these questions as this is of capital importance for the HR people of this company.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I gave my number and they accepted.

Worked for everis? Contribute to the Community!