evosoft

evosoft Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at evosoft.

I've applied for the position, through the companys site, perhaps a few days later the HR generalist, called me that If I have time for an interview in a week, they told me there will be one round, with technical and HR questions, and one round with the Head of Departmant about the salary, and some employment technical details. The first interview last for two hours, with one manager and two architects, and with a HR generalist. Little english, lots of technial questions. After that, they called me in a week, that there will be another round, with some other managers, I said ok, after that I had another round about my motivation, and again lots of technical questions. The last round was truely with the HOF.

Interview Questions
    • C++ code, whats the wrong with it(messi spaghetti)
      three things what keeps you motivated
      do you want to be a manager?(!?!%,...!!444)

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at evosoft.

One round with lead developer, immediately followed by another with management where an offer was made.

No negotioation possible.

Software Developer Interview

Nothing special. There was friendly atmosphere. The interviewer started with the introduction of the company, then some general question regarding my CV. Some questions regarding OOP. Finally, to measure my English skills, we talked about my hobby in English.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at evosoft in January 2013.

Contacted me through a consulting company. Called me for an interview based on my CV. There was one round of technical questions and then the hiring manager came in shortly after to make an offer.
    Afterwards there was a live meeting interview with the Germans, not sure for what, probably a kind of face control.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was C++ centered, kind of the usual things: inheritance, virtual functions, copy constructors, destructors, finding errors in code etc. Plus there was one exercise with binary trees. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question
    Negotiation followed the interview (without me leaving the room) - one of the best experiences I had. No bullsh*t.
    I told my price, they countered with a bit lower offer but emphasizing the cafeteria parts of the salary, which kind of rounded up to the same amount, so I accepted.