evosoft Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2014
Updated Mar 11, 2014
3 interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at evosoft in January 2013.

Contacted me through a consulting company. Called me for an interview based on my CV. There was one round of technical questions and then the hiring manager came in shortly after to make an offer.
    Afterwards there was a live meeting interview with the Germans, not sure for what, probably a kind of face control.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was C++ centered, kind of the usual things: inheritance, virtual functions, copy constructors, destructors, finding errors in code etc. Plus there was one exercise with binary trees. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question
    Negotiation followed the interview (without me leaving the room) - one of the best experiences I had. No bullsh*t.
    I told my price, they countered with a bit lower offer but emphasizing the cafeteria parts of the salary, which kind of rounded up to the same amount, so I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at evosoft.

One round with lead developer, immediately followed by another with management where an offer was made.

Interview Questions
    No negotioation possible.

Software Developer Interview

Nothing special. There was friendly atmosphere. The interviewer started with the introduction of the company, then some general question regarding my CV. Some questions regarding OOP. Finally, to measure my English skills, we talked about my hobby in English.

Worked for evosoft? Contribute to the Community!