Examiner Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

94 Companies: 13 of 94

18 Examiner Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest FINRA Jobs

242 Interview Questions: 110 of 242 Sort by

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Patent Examiner (Mechanical Engineer) at US Patent and Trademark Office:

“Describe a time in which you had a very short deadline to meet”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Examiner at FINRA:

“Pretty straight forward personality questions.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Future Medical Examiner at York Risk Services Group:

“Nothing unusual. Just prepare yourself to answer how to handle specific customer situations and questions regarding your work ethics.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Examiner at Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis:

“Very few questions. I basically described my background as an Examiner with my current employer then was kicked out of the conference room.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for US Patent Examiner at US Patent and Trademark Office:

“Questions were quite standard, but be prepared with background knowledge of basic patents. The US Patent Office has a helpful video that is accessible online”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Alpharetta Christian Living Examiner at Examiner newspapers:

“Writing a sample piece in third person. They made their choice on whether the piece was exactly written in the style they wanted.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Patent Examiner at US Patent and Trademark Office:

“I can't say any question was difficult or unexpected. I wasn't expecting the dress to be as casual as it was: 8 hiring managers were there, all wearing jeans/dockers and short sleeved golf shirts or…”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Tax Examining Technician at IRS:

“They want very much detail that sometimes is very time consuming to look back and find. If you combine employment with company that changed it's name 3 times the background investigation will wonder…”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Examiner Trainee at Wellington Financial:

“Nothing was difficult. Could you describe a time when you worked with a process or procedure that you found frustrating? Could you discuss a time when you had to think outside the box?”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GEICO:

“Tell me a situation where you had to persuade someone to do something they didn't want to do. Nothing overly difficult, but some of the questions didn't really apply to my past experience, so you…”