Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

42 Companies: 13 of 42

1 Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Question and Review

See the latest The Home Depot Jobs

39 Interview Questions: 110 of 39 Sort by

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Office Manager at Lolly Wolly Doodle:

“If I would take less pay than I make.”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Georgia Department of Public Health:

“If offered this position, what would be your 30, 60 and 90 day plan of action/goals?”

Aug 2, 2014

“If no guidance were provided, how would you handle learning how to do your job?”

Aug 2, 2014

“How would you handle a scheduling conflict between a meeting with the Commissioner and a budget meeting?”

Aug 2, 2014

“If a meeting were missed because of your error, how would you handle that?”

Aug 2, 2014

“Do you frequently manage complex scheduling including conflicts with multiple parties.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Dallas Independent School District:

“Most of the questions were typical interview questions with a lot of jokes inserted.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Montgomery Coscia Greilich:

“A partner gave me a test. I did not pass but he wanted to see how I figured it out and came to the conclusion I did. It was really a test of my patience, logical thinking and problem solving.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant at Garden State Home Loans:

“Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at IEEE Communications Society:

“How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.”