Executive Administrative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

54 Interview Questions: 1120 of 54 Sort by

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at IEEE Communications Society:

“How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Machine Learning - Human Capital Management (HCM) at Goldman Sachs:

“First interview:
1. Improve the product google glass by identifying objects in scene and populating information about it on screen.
2. How to efficiently index a book based on words

Second…”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ACORN:

“Would I be able to restructure the day-to day operations of the Oakland office and be able to present the restructure proposal to the Board of Directors in 2 weeks. Then a year later do the same for…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Henry Schein:

“What do you feel are your weaknesses? I have a hard time answering this question.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Beyondsoft Consulting:

“The most difficult question I was asked by the client was: How would you build moral within the team?”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AMETEK Programmable Power:

“Questions were the usual ones including past experience, best / worst tasks in a job. It really wasnt difficult but again I was a temp.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UMBC:

“There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lord & Taylor:

“There was no unexpected questionaire or unusual about the interview or interviewer.”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Petco:

“Tell me about a project you had with multiple inputs with conflicting priorities”

Apr 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brock & Company:

“What is your weakest skill.”