Executive Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

720 Companies: 13 of 720

9 Executive Assistant Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest PwC Jobs

742 Interview Questions: 110 of 742 Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Montgomery Coscia Greilich:

“A partner gave me a test. I did not pass but he wanted to see how I figured it out and came to the conclusion I did. It was really a test of my patience, logical thinking and problem solving.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Epic Systems Corporation:

“The entire programming section of the assessment (I have zero experience with programming, and was told this section wouldn't count against me, but it was still a somewhat humbling experience.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Federated Service Solutions:

“I found the most challenging question to be if all three of your executives came to you with projects and all gave the same due date how would you address that.”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Imagem Music:

“None. Questions fit position interview.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Amazon.com:

“So far, I've only been asked standard questions about problem solving, compensation, and how many hours are too many per week, etc.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Account Executive at BBDO:

“What's your favorite food? What's your favorite TV show? How do you find a needle in a haystack?”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Account Executive at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners:

“They didn't ask questions that would catch you off guard. It was all straightforward. All the questions pertained to the job and my qualifications.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at MTV Networks:

“Why MTV”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at LIPPI:

“There were none all were pretty typical - tell me about yourself, why are you leaving etc....”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Coca-Cola Company:

“No difficult or unexpected questions.”