Executive Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

709 Companies: 13 of 709

9 Executive Assistant Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest PwC Jobs

737 Interview Questions: 110 of 737 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Account Executive at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners:

“They didn't ask questions that would catch you off guard. It was all straightforward. All the questions pertained to the job and my qualifications.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at MTV Networks:

“Why MTV”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at LIPPI:

“There were none all were pretty typical - tell me about yourself, why are you leaving etc....”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Coca-Cola Company:

“No difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant at Garden State Home Loans:

“Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at MSLGROUP:

“How do you feel about being on-call, evenings and weekends, if a problem happens (at event) and there's something we need you to research or take care of?”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Alpine:

“Can you work long hours? I said sure, when there is a project going on, overtime on occasion is not a problem. I was told it's not overtime. I asked what exactly do you consider "long hours…”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos:

“Honestly, they seemed more concerned with talking about themselves than asking me questions. However, most questions were experience-based.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at PwC:

“They followed the standard question list: why you are leaving your current job, an accomplishment you have to report on in your last job”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at IEEE Communications Society:

“How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Executive Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 737 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.