Executive Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

737 Interview Questions: 1120 of 737 Sort by

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at The Blackstone Group:

“Interviewer asked me to play 2 Truths and a Lie. Caught me off guard, but it was a fun way to see his personality. I have a Masters in English, and the interviewer also had a background in English…”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Knetik Media:

“They asked if I knew my Myers-Briggs personality type.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at NBCUniversal:

“Questions were generic, typical interview questions for my position like "How do you deal with senior level people and people across the board, as well as difficult people in the work place?" or…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Account Executive at TBWA\Media Arts Lab:

“There were no difficult questions. Everything was very straightforward. They just wanted to get to know you as a person and what you can bring to the table.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Machine Learning - Human Capital Management (HCM) at Goldman Sachs:

“First interview:
1. Improve the product google glass by identifying objects in scene and populating information about it on screen.
2. How to efficiently index a book based on words

Second…”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at National Coal Council:

“I don't really recall any questions like that.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at eVestment:

“What type of work environment are you looking for in terms of teamwork, culture and environment overall.”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“What is the biggest mistake made in my career?”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Saca Technologies:

“There was not one specific question that I can think of.”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“Average questions
The interview focus was primarily on being customer service oriented and a willingness to go over and beyond”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Executive Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 737 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.