Executive Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

771 Interview Questions: 4150 of 771 Sort by

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Coca-Cola Company:

“No difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant at Garden State Home Loans:

“Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at MSLGROUP:

“How do you feel about being on-call, evenings and weekends, if a problem happens (at event) and there's something we need you to research or take care of?”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Alpine:

“Can you work long hours? I said sure, when there is a project going on, overtime on occasion is not a problem. I was told it's not overtime. I asked what exactly do you consider "long hours…”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos:

“Honestly, they seemed more concerned with talking about themselves than asking me questions. However, most questions were experience-based.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at PwC:

“They followed the standard question list: why you are leaving your current job, an accomplishment you have to report on in your last job”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at IEEE Communications Society:

“How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at The Blackstone Group:

“Interviewer asked me to play 2 Truths and a Lie. Caught me off guard, but it was a fun way to see his personality. I have a Masters in English, and the interviewer also had a background in English…”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at Knetik Media:

“They asked if I knew my Myers-Briggs personality type.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant at NBCUniversal:

“Questions were generic, typical interview questions for my position like "How do you deal with senior level people and people across the board, as well as difficult people in the work place?" or…”