Executive Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

738 Interview Questions: 4150 of 738 Sort by

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amyris:

“They asked a lot about working as part of a team, asked for specific examples.”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Henry Schein:

“What do you feel are your weaknesses? I have a hard time answering this question.”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dealer Communications:

“None. It was an open conversation.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Genova Diagnostics:

“There were no difficult questions, but very reasonable. Where you want to be in 5 years was the trickiest question.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Temple University:

“It was clear that the five individuals had not met before the interview because the individual interests and ideas were competing with the others. When there were too many uncomfortable silences, I…”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vertive:

“Do you think that working at a start-up organization would be more challenging than working within a standard corporate environment?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Weber Shandwick:

“What are the three most important things that make a successful PR/communications campaign?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at MuleSoft:

“No unexpected questions. Just feel that the interviewer was not a professional recruiter.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at RIDA Development:

“Standard interview questions - ended up interviewing for a different role and much of the conversation centered on the expectations and leaning curve of the new role.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Precept Ministries International:

“How I would go about getting these workshops set, staffing, etc. I answered that I would start with constituent leaders already known to us and go from there.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Executive Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 738 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.