Executive Development Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

58 Interview Questions: 1120 of 58 Sort by

Nov 8, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Store Management Program at Macy's:

“Most questions were behavioral so make sure to have 5-10 examples showcasing your leadership skills.”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Program at Macy's:

“Is there something you would have done differently in the past?
Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision.”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Program at Neiman Marcus:

“Tell me about a time that you didn't get along with your supervisor. How did you go about fixing the relationship with him or her while still managing to do your job well?”

Apr 12, 2013

Interview Question for Store Management Executive Development Program at Macy's:

“They were all very straightforward.”

Mar 24, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Program At Macy's at Macy's:

“Explain to me the My Macy's Initiative.”

Mar 21, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Program at Macy's:

“Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a superior and how you handled it.”

Mar 1, 2013

“If you are not new to interviewing, nothing should be a surprise. Some questions the ask are:
Why Macy's/retail? Are you okay with having to work nighs/weekends? Tell me about a goal you have for…”

Feb 28, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Team Leader Development Program at Target:

“none very easy”

Feb 22, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Program at Macy's:

“There were a lot of behavioral questions that were a bit unorthodox, such as, "Do you think it's more important to be recognized for good and hard work, or is it a simple job expectation and merits…”

Feb 20, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Program at Macy's:

“If you could choose one thing you don't like about our store that we should change (a sort of criticism) what would it be? (I am not sure what the wording exactly was)”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Executive Development Program interview questions and reviews. All 58 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.