Executive Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

See the latest Iconic Solutions Jobs

34 Interview Questions: 110 of 34

Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Management at Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute:

“Why haven't you worked in a Latino-focused organization or for a Latino cause before.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Management/Account Executive/Event Planner at Advantage Concepts:

“very easy laid back interview, just wanted to get my to sign up for straight sales job.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive (Management Trainee Program) at Dynasty Marketing Strategies:

“Only asked questions regarding what I put down on my application for what I wanted in a job with them. The rest of the interview was spent answering my questions that I had developed going into the…”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Director, Program Management at frog design:

“How do you manage and develop a budget?”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Management Trainee (Account Executive) at Iconic Solutions:

“What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?”

Apr 5, 2014

“What is the biggest weakness you need to improve on?”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Director - Asset Management at UBS:

“As I said, there really were no difficult questions.”

Dec 20, 2013

Interview Question for Executive/Management at Equinox Fitness:

“There was nothing unexpected beside their arrogance.”

Nov 19, 2013

Interview Question for Account Executive - Management Training at Tactical Marketing Concepts:

“Please describe yourself in with one word, or, Why do believe you have the qualities that could lead a team through adversity?”

Nov 8, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Development Store Management Program at Macy's:

“Most questions were behavioral so make sure to have 5-10 examples showcasing your leadership skills.”