Executive Producer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Executive Producer"? See Companies

“Freelancers are famously renegade, lone-wolf types who live by their own rules and eschew corporate culture. How would you feel moving into a more structured, albeit not hyper-corporate, environment?”

“The most unexpected question came in the beginning from the HR person. They asked "How do you fix a toaster?"”

“do you have any pets?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Unexpected question on the first meeting was "What are the names of the talent that you think we should go after to hire in order to change the image and work of the company". (I was taken aback…”

“They were very interested in bottom line dollars and how much I could make for the company. Profit vs production cost as well as production quality.”

“Nothing really unexpected. Talked about shows I had worked on.”

“what changes would you make to our videos even though you have not gone through discovery process yet?”

“Which do you prefer more - editorial writing or production?”

“How would you deal with being in an unpopular position and getting buy-in from Shell business executives who dont see the value of what you are doing?”

“There were no "out of the box" questions asked. But knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing is a big plus.”

110 of 10 Interview Questions