Executive Team Leader Logistics Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Executive Team Leader Logistics"? See Companies

“Tell me about a time when you disagreed with company policies or your supervisor. Tell me about a time when you lead your team through major change and how you overcame the difficulties. Tell me…”

“Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult co-worker and needed them to be on board to get a task accomplished.”

“Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and did not have enough resources to do so?”

“Describe a situation where you had to help a peer succeed”

“Describe a time you had difficulty meeting a deadline”

“Describe a situation where you had to disagree with your boss, what was the outcome”

“All the questions were pretty basic, nothing caught me off guard. Just don't tell them you'd fire everyone who doesn't perform, it's an HR's nightmare.”

“Why Target and where do you see yourself in 5-7 years. The questions weren't difficult, but the Store Team Leader stated those questions have historically given candidates a hard time.”

“This was the meet and greet at Target's open house - "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"”

“Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your superior and how/if you handled it.”

110 of 11 Interview Questions