Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at exevo
- Senior Business Research Analyst (2)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Qualitative Research Analyst (1)
- Research Intrviewer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at exevo.
Two stage telephonic interview. Easy questions. Mind you, they would not send a JD to you. Because there is not any. Please beware of the rosy picture they paint. This is a trap
- Do you the importance of man hours, billable hours and blah blah.. 1 Answer
- Declined OfferEasy Interview
- all rounds were easy Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
it was a night shift job
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at exevo in June 2014.
Technical interview is good . Topic asked are known by me . Quite happy with the interviewing procedure . But not happy with company's feedback policy . i have mail the hr for Feedback of my interview but after 1 month i have not recieved any mail from thier side.
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at exevo (Delhi (India)) in May 2012.
On Hold There were 3 rounds basically two HR rounds and one operation rounds. HR rounds are very easy and mostly ask about your educational background, work experience and about yourself and your interest. The profile which i applied was 110% OUTBOUND CALLING with day/night shifts and involve primary research survey through CATI . So it's a good option for those who want to in calling profile as they pay good amount of salary!!
- no difficult questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at exevo (Delhi (India)) in February 2012.
- nothing Answer Question
I negotiated on the salary part as per the industry standards but they still offered very less
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at exevo (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.
After qualifying written, Mostly 2 rounds one with HR and other technical.
- Tell me about market research ,how it works and do you think you can prove yourself as a reseacher. After that a mind-blowing ques. at your service that includes eg. how many inidians wear tie or drink bisleri just to assess your skills. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review