Experience Designer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

163 Companies: 13 of 163

See the latest Google Jobs

172 Interview Questions: 110 of 172 Sort by

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Experience Designer at Anthology Marketing Group:

“Portfolio review I was asked on a scale of 1-10 how my HTML5/CSS3 Javascript and responsive design and building prototype was. Asked questions more about me and my process.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for User Experience Engineer/UI Designer at LexisNexis Legal & Professional:

“I wouldn't say the interview was difficult, but because the position required advanced UI Design knowledge and experience, you would need to be on top of your game to even hold a conversation with…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior User Experience Designer at Microsoft:

“What should we do in order to be profitable against competitors?”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for IA/User Experience Designer at American Specialty Health:

“Describe the difference between top-down design and bottom-up design.”

Jun 29, 2014

“What would you put in meta navigation for an e-commerce site?”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for User Experience Designer at Tekzenit:

“I don't have a UX background so the white board challenge was the most difficult part.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for User Experience Designer at AppFolio:

“I was asked to provide a heuristic review of their products. and presented my findings.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Lead Fulfillment - Trainer at Amazon.com:

“The did a role play with how you'd handle a mediocre employee and then a case study on how you would improve a catering company's sandwich making process. Also asked how you would handle failure.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for User Experience Designer at Tekzenit:

“Name the methodologies you learned in your Human Computer Interaction class that are most important when designing apps, or websites.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for User Experience Designer at SocialChorus:

“What was your prime inspiration for getting into this field of design?”