Facilities Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest CBRE Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12 Sort by

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Facility Coordinator at The Honest Co.:

“After an one question and another he would go back to the first question and ask it again... just ridiculous.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Jones Lang LaSalle:

“Questions were not at all difficult; phone screen was typical (what do you do now, what do you like about this role, etc.). Actual phone interview consisted of telling me my resume was not quality…”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Oracle:

“Describe your weaknesses.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stamps.com:

“The process was simple and straight forward. I was not offered the position but there were certainly many equally qualified people for this position.”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CBRE:

“What are your weaknesses?”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Chicago Bridge & Iron:

“They hardly asked me any questions, so nothing was too difficult. In fact, the only question they asked, was this job something I would be interested in.”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Orbitz Worldwide:

“Orbitz managers will ask you how you would handle specific case scenarios, so be prepared with your answers. They are very concerned about obtaining top talent. I was asked several questions about…”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cassidy Turley:

“Know the specifics of the job/s you are interested in or applying for within the company. I was asked to explain what was most appealing about the position? I had read several job descriptions prior…”

Aug 14, 2013

Interview Question for Facilities Coordinator I at Eurest Services:

“A walk through of the facility. I pointed out damage and obvious things, but I guess they were looking for more interior design related issues. Such as positioning of a ficus.”

Jun 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Integrity House:

“Questions where useless in my opinion”