Facilities Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

31 Companies: 13 of 31

See the latest BP Jobs

27 Interview Questions: 110 of 27 Sort by

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Facilities Engineer at Samsung Austin Semiconductor:

“ask about my senior project and it takes me some time to explain it”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Management Software Engineer At NASA Ames Research Facility at Mission Critical Technologies:

“There really was not one specific question or moment in the interview that stands out here.”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Intern - Facilities Engineer (Electrical Engineer In Technical Department) at Chevron:

“They will want to hear about experiences on your resume.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Facilities Engineer at SAIC:

“Most questions relate to your experience as it relates to the position. The interviewers are no-nonsense and come right to the point in asking and telling you about the details of the job.”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Facility Engineer at BP:

“Name a time you faced a big challenge, what did you do about it, what was the outcome?”

Dec 13, 2013

Interview Question for Facility Engineer at Tesoro Corporation:

“Technical questions vary from one Technical Authority to the next. Must difficult would probably be what exactly is the difference between school and real life.”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Facility Engineer at Wood Group Mustang:

“Two managers asked me where I wanted to be in 5 years (technical versus business level) and they had completely opposite expectations for the right answer.”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Facilities Engineer Senior at Lockheed Martin:

“Probably the toughest are the behavioral questions. They really aren't that hard but I felt like I could have been more polished on the delivery of my response. So just be prepared and even practice…”

Oct 3, 2013

Interview Question for Facilities Engineer at Chevron:

“Can you think of a time where you had to work with a team to meet a deadline?”

Jul 10, 2013

Interview Question for Facility Engineer at Stanford University:

“Why did you leave your last job?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facilities Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 27 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.