Facilities Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

215 Interview Questions: 4150 of 215 Sort by

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Facility Administrator RN at DaVita:

“HR specialist kept asking for 'examples' of times may have had certain experiences, I would give an answer then she would as for still another example, She did not recommend me as she said did…”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sangart:

“None of the questions were difficult. I answered them all directly without hesitaiton or issue”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mission Critical Technologies:

“There really was not one specific question or moment in the interview that stands out here.”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at USA Pools:

“When they will contact my former employer, what would they say my weaknesses are?”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NBCUniversal:

“What requirements of this job would you find most difficult to complete?”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Chevron:

“They will want to hear about experiences on your resume.”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at G4S:

“Questions were very basic, but they made it clear that they did not want anyone who had not worked for G4S previously.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SAIC:

“Most questions relate to your experience as it relates to the position. The interviewers are no-nonsense and come right to the point in asking and telling you about the details of the job.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sodexo USA:

“Manager introduced me as "administrator" to the Director, guess that could work!!”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Orbitz Worldwide:

“Orbitz managers will ask you how you would handle specific case scenarios, so be prepared with your answers. They are very concerned about obtaining top talent. I was asked several questions about…”