Fellowship Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

33 Companies: 13 of 33

51 Interview Questions: 110 of 51

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Editorial Fellowship at BuzzFeed:

“Would you be capable of translating posts into a foreign language?”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Fellowships and Grants at AAUW:

“What qualifies you for this job? (This was a little difficult for me as I was a second-semester college freshman at the time and had to maximize my experiences from first semester and high school.)”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Editorial Fellowship at Huffington Post:

“Tell me about yourself.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Editorial Fellowship at Time:

“Tell me about a piece of writing you're especially proud of.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Editorial Fellowship at Time:

“Tell me about a time when your priorities didn't align with another team members.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Teaching Fellowship at Success Academy Charter Schools:

“The group interview process is one that is bias. I felt like they already knew who they wanted before they had the final interview. Very poor communication. During this time the recruiter that was…”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Fellowship at Education Pioneers:

“For me, the most difficult aspect of the process was coming to a consensus around a solution to our problem during the group interview. Our team members had varying perspectives and it took a lot of…”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Conservation Fellowship at Wildlife Conservation Society:

“How would you deal with a long frustrating, stressful day of working with students”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Fellowship at Widmeyer Communications:

“What was your undergraduate GPA (question is more appropriate for someone just out of school, which I was not)?”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate School Fellowship at Education Pioneers:

“What was a solution or change your proposed, how was it received by your peers and what kind of impact did the change have (and how did you measure it)”