Field Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

880 Companies: 13 of 880

See the latest Halliburton Jobs

1,348 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,348 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Field Technician at Cable One:

“Nothing out of the ordinary”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Field Representative at Appco Group:

“Nothing was difficult. They will hire anyone because the need people to complete their pyramid.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Field Service Engineer at Biomerieux USA:

“They said you arrive at a location with broken equipment and the customer is pissed. The spare they provide in the repair kit you have is faulty, so you are unable to fix the equipment during your…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Field Technician at Eastman Kodak:

“Most difficult questions pertain to how you would handling customer situations.”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Field and Stream Sales Associate at Academy Sports & Outdoors:

“After all the training I had, why I did not get rehired after resubmitting my application when I was told to
resubmit by several team leads at Academy Beaumont. The team leads told me my customers…”

Jul 5, 2014

“The most difficult part I had was the firearms testing. It took several days to finish. I wanted to hurry
and get on the floor to start meeting people and trying to sell ammunition and firearms.”

Interview Question for Field Engineer Trainee at Schlumberger:

“can you live together with men/woman while working?”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Field Human Resources Manager at Ryder System:

“Walk me through the most complex project that you have completed from start to finish.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Field Process Engineer at Xylem:

“Have you ever worked with vendors before?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Field interview questions and reviews. All 1,348 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.