Finance Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,966 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,966 Sort by

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Financial Services Analyst at Restaurant Technologies:

“How would you respond to an angry customer who called you complaining about issues they've been having, and they haven't heard from their sales rep in the past 3 months?”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at J.P. Morgan:

“"what makes you a better fit than your competitors?"”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at Allstate:

“What would result if the company stopped renewing insurance policies in a specific area, say a hurricane region?”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at Hewlett-Packard:

“Run through most complex excel file you created”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at Walmart eCommerce:

“The most unexpected question was an analytical thought process question I was presented with. They gave me situations, and had me walk through with them how I would come to a resolution. They knew…”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at Kraft Foods:

“Kraft has changed their interview questions in years. Any college grad could figure it out.”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at American Express:

“Are you a detail oriented type of person or a big picture type of person?”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at Thomson Reuters:

“How will you be able to transition from an accounting background to finance and communicate with business partners.”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Project Financial Analyst at EAGLE Productivity Solutions:

“The questions that were asked were all situational. 'Why should we hire you for this role?'”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at J.P. Morgan:

“behavioral questions”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Finance Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 1,966 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.