Finance and Administration Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest Ogilvy CommonHealth Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Administrator III at Georgia Tech:

“I was given a scenario that required me to calculate the number of full time students a professor could request for assistant positions that were based on certain budget constraints.”

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Finance Administrator at Estée Lauder:

“Asked me a detail the results of a final project in one of my classes i took in college.”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Administrator at A E B International:

“There were no difficult questions.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Finance/Administrative at Piksel:

“A couple of what if questions”

Aug 11, 2013

Interview Question for Administrative Secretary/Financial Secretary at Elizabethtown Baptist Church:

“The ability to handle stress was emphasized several times as well as how i handle stress.”

Apr 29, 2013

Interview Question for Finance and Administration Manager at John Snow, Inc:

“Basic questions...walk me through your resume.”

Jan 19, 2013

Interview Question for Finance Administrator at Institute of International Education:

“I am goal-oriented and expect people in my team to keep up with my pace. Do you think you have what it take?”

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for Financial Administrative Assistant at One Call Medical:

“There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just unexpected behavior that kind of threw me off guard. At first, I thought it was just me, but once I was hired I realized the company has…”

Apr 16, 2012

Interview Question for Finance/Administration at Alexandria City Public Schools:

0 of 1 found helpful

“Are you available tomorrow for an interview?”

Sep 30, 2011

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant Chief Financial Officer/Human Resources/Marketing at Bar Louie:

“Can you say "No" when others request your assistance to keep your workload manageable? Can you multitask in every sense of the word? Explain?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Finance and Administration interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.