Finance Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Finance"? See Companies

“Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?”

“A frog is at the bottom of a 30 meter well. Each day he summons enough energy for one 3 meter leap up the well. Exhausted, he then hangs there for the rest of the day. At night, while he is asleep…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“An array of 99 elements contains integers from 1 to 100 with one missing element. Find the missing element.”

“Say I have a deck of 52 cards, regular deck of cards. I put a joker in the deck somewhere and shuffle it up. Now I start dealing you cards until the joker shows up. Once it shows up, I stop dealing…”

“What is the probability of throwing 11 and over with 2 dices”

“There are 20 floors in a building. If you're on an elevator and you're trying to get to the 20th floor, what is the probability that 4 people ahead of you click the 20th floor before you do? Assuming…”

“If given X area square footage and X length of the room, what is the room's perimeter?”

“If you have 2 coins in your pocket (one is double-headed, and the other is a fair coin), you grab a random coin from your pocket and see that one face is a head. What is the probability that if you…”

“At a party everyone shakes hands, 66 hand shakes occur, how many people are at the party?”

“You are to write a method getMissingLetters, which takes a String, sentence, and returns all the letters it is missing (which prevent it from being a pangram)”

110 of 6,843 Interview Questions