Finance Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

291 Interview Questions: 1120 of 291 Sort by

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager - Finance at Amtrak:

“Why do you want to work for a dinosaur like Amtrak; what about all of the opportunities in DC?”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Jive Software:

“The unexpected question was related to my Myers-Briggs personality type, actually I was asked what was it in those 4 letters.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager for Large Scale Financial Insitution at AppleOne:

“There were no questions asked because I would not give them my social security number.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Walmart eCommerce:

“You have no experience in retail, why are you interested?”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Financial Analyst Projects at Nalco:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. Very typical questions like "name your strengths/weaknesses", and "how would you handle this particular situation".”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at DaVita:

“They sent me a business case to analyze the day before my interview, but then asked me to do another one during the interview, which was awkward.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Google:

“Well, sometime some of the interviewers can ask questions that does not demonstrate that they even understand what they should be looking for in a candidate.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Sun Products Corporation:

“HR questions were the most unconventional - Name your 5 biggest weaknesses. Especially given that they came after the round with deep dive panel interviews.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sony Pictures Entertainment:

“None - The questions were mostly job related. As long as you know the finance/accounting procedures and processes, there were no unexpected questions.”

Jun 10, 2014