Finance Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

295 Interview Questions: 1120 of 295

Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Iron Mountain Inc:

“Pretty standard questions about my past work experiences.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Financial Services III at Coca-Cola Company:

“None just the behavioral questions, but if you are prepared they aren't too bad.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Finance Manager at Unilever:

“The questions were not technical at all. Very few finance-y questions. Most of the questions were about teamwork--they really want to gauge how well you work w others.”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager - Finance at Amtrak:

“Why do you want to work for a dinosaur like Amtrak; what about all of the opportunities in DC?”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Jive Software:

“The unexpected question was related to my Myers-Briggs personality type, actually I was asked what was it in those 4 letters.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager for Large Scale Financial Insitution at AppleOne:

“There were no questions asked because I would not give them my social security number.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Walmart eCommerce:

“You have no experience in retail, why are you interested?”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Financial Analyst Projects at Nalco:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. Very typical questions like "name your strengths/weaknesses", and "how would you handle this particular situation".”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at DaVita:

“They sent me a business case to analyze the day before my interview, but then asked me to do another one during the interview, which was awkward.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Manager at Google:

“Well, sometime some of the interviewers can ask questions that does not demonstrate that they even understand what they should be looking for in a candidate.”